Eason Roofing Stands Out From Other Roofing Contractors
Apples to Apples
When I started installing roofs in the North Carolina and South Carolina area 27 years ago the phone book may have contained a few companies in Rock Hill, SC, Fort Mill, SC, Lake Wylie, SC, Clover, SC, York, SC, South Charlotte, NC, Ballantyne, NC, Gastonia, NC, and surrounding areas. Have you looked lately? Here are three reasons why there are so many roofing contractors today.
1. Increase in population and housing density.
2. There are no governing agencies or bodies overseeing the residential roofing industry. To start a roofing business you simply file for a business license. You will then purchase a permit within the city limits where you are building. You can then hire whoever you wish to install roofing, as only the company requires a license. The only thing that has changed as far as I’m aware is you must now provide proof of liability insurance. That’s because there were one too many claims for property damage against uninsured contractors. This happens everyday!
3. The roofing process has become easier. Today 90% of all roofing is air nailed. In most cases it’s faster. This translates to time equals money, which equals profit. Speed, however, is no substitute for quality.
Learning to properly roof a home is a slow process and it may take several years to develop any kind of reasonable speed. We want our roofers to learn correct installation techniques and to develop pride in the quality of their workmanship. The speed develops gradually through repetition. We’re an alternative to a marketplace that’s saturated with inexperience and poorly installed roofs.
At Eason Roofing, LLC our seasoned employees install your new roof system using only the best roofing techniques. Our installation time is the same. Believe it or not! There are many people available to change shingles, yet there are few good roofers!
GAF-ELK SYSTEM PLUS WARRANTY (Weather Stopper Certified)
This is an extended warranty offered only by GAF through certified roofing contractors. These roofing contractors have been certified for their expertise, professionalism, and proven record of customer satisfaction and appreciation in the residential roofing marketplace.
Here’s what you get: Four times the upfront coverage of typical shingle warranties!
GAF-ELK (Best in Business)
- Most GAF-Elk Shingle 20 yrs and GAF-ELK “Lifetime” 50 yrs
- Covers roofing system? YES! The entire system
- Cost of installation labor included? 25 yrs to Lifetime (i.e., same length as shingle) Only 5 years